I helped construct the Olympic Site, tell the story of the Greatest Show on earth, and am on site for the Legacy build until 2014.

This is my View of what's going on. These Views are mine and not of my employer or the LLDC/ODA/LOCOG

I was one of the Official BT’s Storytellers for London 2012 .


Tuesday 1 May 2012

An endorsement...

.... from 'Games Monitor', for those that dont know Games Monitor they seek to deconstruct the 'fantastic' hype of Olympic boosterism and the eager complicity of the 'urban elites' in politics, business, the media, sport, academia and local institutional 'community stakeholders'

Here's what they say about me:

"He is the only amateur photographer taking and publishing these stages of construction pictures from the inside."

Cheers chaps, dont you just love contextomy.

No comments:

Post a Comment