I helped construct the Olympic Site, tell the story of the Greatest Show on earth, and am on site for the Legacy build until 2014.

This is my View of what's going on. These Views are mine and not of my employer or the LLDC/ODA/LOCOG

I was one of the Official BT’s Storytellers for London 2012 .


Tuesday 2 August 2011

BT Storytellers - Update 0002

Well, I've had my first article posted on the BT Storytellers website, you can find it here.


If you like what I've written and the pictures I have taken then please using the links on the article page, 'Like' it with your Facebook, Tweet it or even Google + it. The more votes the article gets the more media coverage it will recieve..

To see more, in fact all the 300+ pictures I took at the event then please click here

No comments:

Post a Comment