I helped construct the Olympic Site, tell the story of the Greatest Show on earth, and am on site for the Legacy build until 2014.

This is my View of what's going on. These Views are mine and not of my employer or the LLDC/ODA/LOCOG

I was one of the Official BT’s Storytellers for London 2012 .


Friday 3 December 2010

Invite to see the London 2012 Olympic Stadium - Lights On


EDIT: The picture has been Censored by the Security at The ODA, Olympic Delivery Authority.
I assume for copyright infringement and/or displaying dates & times.

I have just recieved this invite from the ODA, Olympic Delivery Authority.

This is to witness the first (Publicly Viewed) switching on of the London 2012 Olympic Stadium Lights.

So If you are around Stratford or The London 2012 Olympic Park on *Censored* (I recommend the ViewTube on the Greenway) you'll be able to see them too. I will be in the Stadium, Camera at the ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment